Bawer 18 x 24 x 60 Stainless Steel Underbody Tool Box w/Double Doors TU824001
Stainless Steel Tool Boxes w/Double Doors - 4 Sizes
- Polished stainless steel construction.
- Gas shock door openers for smooth operation.
- Lockable stainless steel T-Handle latches.
- Single piece body design for extra strength.
- Weather tight seals.
- Corrosion and chemical resistant.
- Aerator vent design keeps inside of box dry.
- Longer service life than aluminum or standard steel boxes.
- Height 18 inches.
- Depth 24 inches.
- Length 60 inches.
BAWER Stainless Steel boxes are very durable, functional, attractive and economical and are positioned to be the "Best Stainless Steel Box Value" in the market. Our goal is to offer the benefits of extended box life over that of Aluminum and/or Carbon Steel tool boxes while offering very comparable pricing to an Aluminum box cost! Other unique BAWER features gas shock door openers, and an aerator/vent design that keeps the inside of the box dry and corrosion resistant make it very attractive to fleets, up-fitters and drivers alike.
BAWER Stainless Steel Tool boxes are manufactured in Italy and are distributed worldwide. BAWER has a long history and reputation of handling tough environments and temperatures throughout the world from the cold of the Arctic to the deserts of Sahara.
At BAWER, functionality and overall look are not the only principles that define their Stainless steel tool boxes, but these issues are a vital concern in the BAWER formula for superior box design and durability.
- Stainless Steel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 110.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Freight to 48 States (some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.