Bushwacker FF Cutout Style 2Pc Front 20017-11
Cut-Out Fender Flares Black Smooth Finish 2-Piece Front
1987-1991 Ford Bronco
- Made in USA from dura-flex 2000 ABS material which is flexible, yet durable
- 100% UV protected smooth matte black finish can be easily painted
- Durable, heavy duty hardware (included) holds the flares securely in place, even on the most difficult trails
- Tire coverage varies with vehicle: 1.25–5
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Perfect for off-road vehicles that need extreme amounts of tire coverage and clearance
For extreme off-road use, there's nothing else like Bushwacker Cut-Out Fender Flares. Each set of Cut-Out Fender Flares is individually designed for your truck, to maximize off-road wheel travel and maintain adequate tire coverage. That custom approach means a smoother appearance, greater strength, and easier bolt-on installation with tough stainless steel hardware. Cut-Out Fender Flares are made from thick, warp-proof Dura-Flex 2000, our own proprietary material, engineered for added durability and flexibility in severe conditions. Its UV protection guards against chalking, while its pro-grade matte black finish looks great as-is, or custom painted to create your own personal look.
- Body - Fenders - Fender Flare
- Item Requires Shipping
- 13.0 lbs.
- W23.0000” x H12.5000” x L53.0000”
- Free Freight to 48 States (some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!