Bushwacker FF Pocket Style 2Pc Front 21037-02
Pocket/Rivet Style Fender Flares Black Smooth Finish 2-Piece Front
1993-2011 Ford Ranger Does Not Fit Fx4 Submodel
- Whether on-road or off, our heavy-duty hardware holds the flares securely in place
- Proudly made in USA of durable, yet flexible dura-flex 2000 ABS material
- 100% UV protected smooth matte black smooth finish can be easily painted
- Tire coverage varies with vehicle: 0.5– 3
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Precision engineered for a perfect fit that provides the rugged look of bolted-on flares without drilling through the body
With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They give you the hard-core look of bolt-on flares, with no body-side sheet metal drilling required. Pocket Style Fender Flares are custom-designed for your vehicle to complement oversized tires and high-clearance lift kits. You can mount them right out of the box with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish they're UV protected so they won't chalk. You can also paint them to match or accent the body color for a factory-custom look. Pocket Style Fender Flares are made in the USA from our thick, warp-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 material and tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, it's in the pocket. Pocket Style Fender Flares from Bushwacker.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.2 lbs.
- W21.0000” x H9.7500” x L43.5000”
- Free Freight to 48 States (some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.