Bushwacker FF Extendafender Style 2Pc Rr 40002-01
Extend-A-Fender Flares Black Smooth Finish 2-Piece Rear
1973-1991 Chevrolet Blazer, 1975-1980 Chevrolet K10 Suburban, 1973-1987 GMC C1500, 1975-1978 GMC C25 Suburban, 1973-1991 GMC Jimmy, 1987-1987 Chevrolet R20
- Whether on-road or off, our heavy-duty hardware holds the flares securely in place
- 100% UV protected smooth matte black smooth finish can be easily painted
- Tire coverage varies with vehicle: 1.25–3
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- A smooth, contoured look which provides more protection from dirt and debris than our OE style® flares
- Precision engineered for a perfect fit and proudly made in the USA of durable, yet flexible dura-flex 2000 ABS material
You've equipped your vehicle with oversize wheels and tires for serious off-road traction and clearance. Now you need extra tire coverage to protect your rig's body and maybe even comply with local laws. Bushwacker Extend-A-Fender Flares deliver premium-grade protection and style matched to oversized tires, yet as tough as they are, they go on easily with no drilling required. You can install them in minutes and enjoy them for years. Our exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material is designed for added durability and flexibility with built-in UV protection. Your Extend-A-Fender Flares resist chalking, cracking, and warping, whether you leave them with their OEM-style matte black finish or paint them for a totally personalized look. Either way, your truck will look factory-equipped for your off-road tires. Extend-A-Fender Flares go on easy, perform tough, and look great.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W19.5000” x H6.5000” x L45.5000”
- Free Freight to 48 States (some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.