Bushwacker FF Pocket Style 4Pc 40919-02
Pocket/Rivet Style Fender Flares Black Smooth Finish 4-Piece Set
1995-1999 Chevrolet Tahoe Fits 2 Door Models Only, 1992-2000 Chevrolet Suburban, 1992-1994 Chevrolet Blazer, 1988-2000 Chevrolet C2500, 1988-2000 GMC C2500, 1992-2000 Chevrolet C3500 Excludes Dually, 1992-2000 GMC C3500 Excludes Dually, 1988-1999 Chevrolet C1500, 1989-1989 Chevrolet R2500
- Whether on-road or off, our heavy-duty hardware holds the flares securely in place
- Proudly made in USA of durable, yet flexible dura-flex 2000 ABS material
- 100% UV protected smooth matte black smooth finish can be easily painted
- Tire coverage varies with vehicle: 0.5– 3
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Precision engineered for a perfect fit that provides the rugged look of bolted-on flares without drilling through the body
With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They give you the hard-core look of bolt-on flares, with no body-side sheet metal drilling required. Pocket Style Fender Flares are custom-designed for your vehicle to complement oversized tires and high-clearance lift kits. You can mount them right out of the box with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish they're UV protected so they won't chalk. You can also paint them to match or accent the body color for a factory-custom look. Pocket Style Fender Flares are made in the USA from our thick, warp-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 material and tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, it's in the pocket. Pocket Style Fender Flares from Bushwacker.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 16.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H34.3800” x L52.0000”
- Free Freight to 48 States (some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.